Sognatore

Gruppo: Members
Utente Nr.: 82
Tessera LTR n°:
Moto:

Around 2011, I toured the Midwest
Only registered users can see links
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
as a gay rock and roll solo artist. I performed at six pride galas in five weeks. Simply just me, my electric classical guitar and backing tracks, and high energy rock and roll songs I had written and collected about pleasure, self-esteem, fun and popular men.

It is reputed this Led Zeppelin got its name after being instructed their sound would review like a lead go up. In that sense, I had the delivery down pat because that's exactly how my sets
went down. Audience, to quote Iron Maiden, ran on the hills.

I had expected a reaction similar to this after years of observing bar after bar, festival after festival, showcase the newest in lip-synching drag musicians and singers, and DJ's mixing that up in 4/4 moment. More power to all of them, but
tres cliché for a community that celebrates selection.

So I was willing to play out loud on the empty sidewalk, to deliver my period banter to blades associated with grass and crickets (though the crickets will not be heard over the tones on the Marshall amp). Was this
defeatist attitude setting me personally up for failure? Nada.

When I was a kid playing vinyl records regarding KISS, Judas Priest, Flat iron Maiden, Van Halen, along with the Rolling Stones among people, I wanted the ability to build the kind of
sonic power they got.
PMEmail Poster
Utenti totali che stanno leggendo la discussione: 0 (0 Visitatori e 0 Utenti Anonimi)
Gli utenti registrati sono 0 :

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic